• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

First Appearance Moon Knight

19 posts in this topic

Hi all,

Picked up this sweet page from Werewolf by Night #32, featuring the first appearance of Moon Knight. Probably the single best page in the book, with the key battle sequence. The last panel is actually the cover scene.

Art by Don Perlin, best known for his work on this series.

Enjoy!

wwbn.jpg

Thanks, guys! I love these first appearance pages. Tough to find, and typically well-worth the price.

They may be tough to find, but you sure do seem to have a knack for digging them up. Another great addition to your amazing collection. Thanks for sharing Hari. thumbsup2.gif

Thanks, guys! I love these first appearance pages. Tough to find, and typically well-worth the price.

They may be tough to find, but you sure do seem to have a knack for digging them up. Another great addition to your amazing collection. Thanks for sharing Hari. thumbsup2.gif

Um, yeah. What he said! 893applaud-thumb.gif

Oustanding page Hari.... thumbsup2.gif

And I was wondering what happened to you - confused-smiley-013.gif

Hi Mike,

Thanks for the compliments. I've been around, but got very busy at work and so the art took a bit of a back seat. Still trying to keep my eyes open, though.

Hari,

Just out of curiosity, how did you come by the piece? Did you actively seek it out (some detective work involved) or was it more of a case of the page 'finding you' & good timing?

My son is going to die when he sees that page, as he loves Moon Knight.

Thanks for sharing!

Hari,

Just out of curiosity, how did you come by the piece? Did you actively seek it out (some detective work involved) or was it more of a case of the page 'finding you' & good timing?

My son is going to die when he sees that page, as he loves Moon Knight.

Thanks for sharing!

Actually, this time was all luck. Sometimes you have to seek/dig for art, and other times things just fall into your lap. That being said, the person who offered it to me knew I would be interested based on my past buying habits. So, he pulled it out specifically to show it to me.

If you live anywhere near the NYC area, I'd be happy to let your son see it in person!

Hari,

My son would *surely* pass out upon seeing the Moon Knight art then, as it would mean a great trip to NYC from out in the sticks of Colorado! I haven't been up to the city in a few years, but if we hit a show/convention up that way next year (I took him to his 2nd-ever show this year in Baltimore), I will give you a shout & hold you to the offer!

Best of luck in future pursuits & happy Thanksgiving!

Hari,

My son would *surely* pass out upon seeing the Moon Knight art then, as it would mean a great trip to NYC from out in the sticks of Colorado! I haven't been up to the city in a few years, but if we hit a show/convention up that way next year (I took him to his 2nd-ever show this year in Baltimore), I will give you a shout & hold you to the offer!

Best of luck in future pursuits & happy Thanksgiving!

Try to come up for the NY Comic-Con in February, and it's a deal!

Best,