• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Moving on with life, part 1… and 2 !

46 posts in this topic

I will be taking a buying break at least until after next February

Dude,

please share with us how your "buying break until February" went this weekend at the Mid-Ohio Con.......... popcorn.gif

He did much better than I did in not buying. tonofbricks.gif

Spill it Buck.

Dude,

please share with us how your "buying break until February" went this weekend at the Mid-Ohio Con.......... popcorn.gif

27_laughing.gif well, thanks for the vote of confidence,..

actually, I did really well, I only bought two books, both at $10.00,

then I bought 3 of Paul's toon tumblers, $30, plus a t-shirt for my two year old boy $17, plus I submitted two SA books through Pirate, which was $49.00 I believe,.. all in all, gas/food and admission fee, I spent about $150.

I did see a fairly nice Action #20 Unrestored in 3.5, that I was thinking about purchasing, but at $800, I'm glad I backed off.

however, the real fun was meeting forum members Silverandbronze, Pirate, Buck Biggins, and Paratrooper, we all had dinner across the street after the con.. good stories..bad service.. but a fun time grin.gif

Dude,

27_laughing.gif well, thanks for the vote of confidence,..

actually, I did really well, I only bought two books, both at $10.00,

then I bought 3 of Paul's toon tumblers, $30, plus a t-shirt for my two year old boy $17, plus I submitted two SA books through Pirate, which was $49.00 I believe,.. all in all, gas/food and admission fee, I spent about $150.

I did see a fairly nice Action #20 Unrestored in 3.5, that I was thinking about purchasing, but at $800, I'm glad I backed off.

however, the real fun was meeting forum members Silverandbronze, Pirate, Buck Biggins, and Paratrooper, we all had dinner across the street after the con.. good stories..bad service.. but a fun time grin.gif

Glad you had a nice time, and I'm impressed that you went to a con and only spent $150 -------- you sound like a cheap date ---but sorry, I'm already married frown.gif