• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What if you left the boards......and nobody noticed.

105 posts in this topic

Arch said the post OG made where he said Chickenbleep got pulled, and everything posted after that was pulled as a result.

I mentioned to him to restore the page minus whatever swear word posts he thought unfit.

Ze-

I think the best thing to do is focus on whats more important today like the Mets recent acquisition of Moises Alou insane.gif

Don't go there. I don't have a good feeling about this.

I think the best thing to do is focus on whats more important today like the Mets recent acquisition of Moises Alou insane.gif

I concur, $7+ mil could be used to fill the hole Pedro will leave when he retires next month poke2.gif

Why is that?? Health reasons or age?? If he stays healty and can produce the same numbers its an upgrade over what we had last year.

They're just swapping injured players,except Alou is 5 years older. I would keep Floyd and platoon him with Alou,between them they may play 125 games.... confused-smiley-013.gif

What is the story behind Flaming Telepath leaving? Did Lemur55 attack him about the integrity of his auctions? I personally found my dealings with FT very pleasant. When he sold books to me he came off as a nice guy which was uite a contrast to the way he often attacked CGC on these boards.