• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What if you left the boards......and nobody noticed.

105 posts in this topic

It's not fun anymore. hi.gif

I hear ya Rob, but in the end this place is what you make of it.

That might be true, but the amount of work required to make something of it has grown over the years- to the point where it's just not worth it. I have a lot going on in my life, spending time working at making this place somewhate bearable doesn't make a lick of sense to me anymore.

Is this server up, I'm getting nothing here. I've tried 3 browsers and two different ISPs. confused-smiley-013.gif

Weird. It's been up all morning for me- from home, getting emails with my Treo and logged in over my work connection. Know your way around the command line? Can you do a tracert?

One last post and then I'm out. I just wanted to point out that TeamAmerica starting this thread and then coming in and posting in the same thread under his read ID and saying something perfectly civil is exhibit A of why this place is no longer for me. What's the reality there? The poster who's always been friendly with me or the shill starting a thread to, I assume, embarrass me? Having to deal with that type of *spoon* is just a drag. When I see said poster at a show, how am I supposed to react? Do I talk to the "real persona" or do I ask him "what's up with that TeamAmerica" post...

I choose option C.

I dont think it was a secret anymore 27_laughing.gif

I think its because I put out a reward if anyone knows who Wertham is 893whatthe.gif

stooges.gif

This is has got to be the weirdest day yet since I joined the forums for me popcorn.gif

but why was it pulled? to protect TA's secret identity?

confused-smiley-013.gif

Perhaps it's because the revelation that one of our prestigious CGC Liason Committee members has been posting under a shill account for the last 2+ years might discredit The Committee a wee bit in the eyes of some... confused-smiley-013.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif

Perhaps it's because the revelation that one of our prestigious CGC Liason Committee members has been posting under a shill account for the last 2+ years might discredit The Committee a wee bit in the eyes of some... confused-smiley-013.gif

Just FYI, that isn't me.

confused-smiley-013.gif

Serves them right for not voting me into office 893scratchchin-thumb.gif