• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Incredible Hulk Collecting Thread
8 8

514 posts in this topic

Is it worth it to get a copy of the IH 1 cgc 3.5 signed by stan lee? Trying to decide if I should keep my copy clean or not...?

Of course,one piece of advice get Stan to sign a pic.Leave the Hulk #1 unsigned if still unsigned that is. (thumbs u

i'm starting a run of the first 6

should be buying a couple this weekend

really excited about starting this run :banana:

figured this thread could use a bump

really cool books here and no action this year :o

My still incomplete set of the 1st 6.

P1170909.jpg

P1170911.jpg

P1250538.jpg

P1250548.jpg

What a great run to own. :applause: (thumbs u I remember completing that run back in the 90's , Still one of my all time fave silver age books"runs" all these years later.

Edited by PUNYHUMAN

Nice! Hulk 1-6 is such a fun run to collect. I think part of the attraction is that it's only 6 issues. It doesn't seem as daunting a task as starting to collect, say, Amazing Spider-Man. They're all "circle 12" covers, and all similar to each other while being distinct from everything else.

BTW, if those are the two mentioned in your WTB thread, then that IS a great deal!

Congratulations!

Nice! Hulk 1-6 is such a fun run to collect. I think part of the attraction is that it's only 6 issues. It doesn't seem as daunting a task as starting to collect, say, Amazing Spider-Man. They're all "circle 12" covers, and all similar to each other while being distinct from everything else.

BTW, if those are the two mentioned in your WTB thread, then that IS a great deal!

Congratulations!

thats them :banana: