• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Everyone should now know who they are Santa for, Happy Holiday Shopping!

159 posts in this topic

My recipient received his two weeks ago, and I received mine last week. I'm having trouble not opening it. But whatever it is thank you Paperheart, I love getting comics as gifts. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif at least i think its comics.

Coal? 893crossfingers-thumb.gifdevil.gifstooges.gif

Ah, come on. I've been good this year! makepoint.gif

My recipient received his two weeks ago, and I received mine last week. I'm having trouble not opening it. But whatever it is thank you Paperheart, I love getting comics as gifts. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif at least i think its comics.

Coal? 893crossfingers-thumb.gifdevil.gifstooges.gif

Ah, come on. I've been good this year! makepoint.gif

sorry.gifflowerred.gif

hand wrapped mine and sent it out today. only going one state away so priority mail should get it there by midweek. have a strange feeling that the recipient may also be my secret santa............ 893whatthe.gif
I also thought my recipient was my secret santa too.........you mean this is not the case? confused-smiley-013.gif

I thought so too but I guess not...

I didn't get mine yet. :starting to worry graemlin:

I'm surprised. It was mailed on Tuesday, Priority Mail.

Santa was you!? yay.gifcloud9.gif

I didn't get your address since I never mailed anything to you.

Are you on the west coast?

It might take a week this time of year to go across the whole country.

South Mississippi

hand wrapped mine and sent it out today. only going one state away so priority mail should get it there by midweek. have a strange feeling that the recipient may also be my secret santa............ 893whatthe.gif
I also thought my recipient was my secret santa too.........you mean this is not the case? confused-smiley-013.gif

No, it was a blind draw. As I pulled a name from the hat I paired up the pulled name to the next one on the masterlist.

Interesting. I figured we were just matched up in pairs. Wonder who my santa is? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

No, it was a blind draw. As I pulled a name from the hat I paired up the pulled name to the next one on the masterlist.

Interesting. I figured we were just matched up in pairs. Wonder who my santa is? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

drunk_santa.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

drunk_santa.jpg

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

27_laughing.gif

knew i should have used a smaller box. package received from dano- first present under the tree.

knew i should have used a smaller box. package received from dano- first present under the tree.

893applaud-thumb.gif

Dan