• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Anyone help me ID a misc GA book ?

63 posts in this topic

This would make a terrific geek guessing game! It could be played like this round was (preferably w/o verbal explanation) or as a team sport where one team member quick-sketches a cover (preferably from memory w/o speaking) and the other (or a panel) has to guess it.

Somebody said Geek? Alright, but let's make some rules here, the sketches have to be done in 30 seconds or less to keep them just that: sketches. PLUS please draw the cover from memory, do not use a scan as reference. That ought to make it more fun!

Here's one. It's I imagine going to be an easy one to recognize to get the ball rolling -

1499257-IDGuess1.jpg

1499257-IDGuess1.jpg.ce2826d9560108d771f384125db598c3.jpg

christmas for shacktown?

That's what I thought but what's up with the lion's tail on Donald? And the chicken beaks on the nephews?

If it had been someone other than Scrooge drawing it, okay. But Scrooge has his ducks in row, so to speak. grin.gif

That is it!!!! Thanks very much...guess I was a little off on my drawing... 27_laughing.gif

I don't know, I thought that your drawing of the girl was dead on, especially her curves.

sign-funnypost.gif

OK, here's a softball for you guys.

More like a curve to me?!? At first I thought it was a FF cover but obviously not confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Well, OK, harder than I thought, which is good! I figure the trick is to make them not impossible but not too easy.

The "clue", if there is one, is in the relative positions of the figures. If you look at that and think about my collecting focus(es), someone will probably get there.

OK, here's a softball for you guys.

More like a curve to me?!? At first I thought it was a FF cover but obviously not confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

Well, OK, harder than I thought, which is good! I figure the trick is to make them not impossible but not too easy.

The "clue", if there is one, is in the relative positions of the figures. If you look at that and think about my collecting focus(es), someone will probably get there.

Sooo that means it's either Mystery Men # 8 or Weird # 1. I'm going with Weird # 1?