• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Uncanny X-Men 114 CGC 9.6

81 posts in this topic

I have a 9.8 for sale for $3001 devil.gif

do you accept time payments? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You and Danny think alike smile.gif

He asked for a ten-year payment plan but since you have deeper pockets and better credit I'm thinking you could swing a five-year plan. Of course it still requires $3000 in the first year stooges.gif

Well, I was thinking more like, $500 this month. $1000 next month and $1501 in the third month. smile.gif

You're right. 893whatthe.gif I'd better go back and edit my posts!

I have a 9.8 for sale for $3001 devil.gif

do you accept time payments? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

You and Danny think alike smile.gif

He asked for a ten-year payment plan but since you have deeper pockets and better credit I'm thinking you could swing a five-year plan. Of course it still requires $3000 in the first year stooges.gif

Well, I was thinking more like, $500 this month. $1000 next month and $1501 in the third month. smile.gif

You're right. 893whatthe.gif I'd better go back and edit my posts!

27_laughing.gif

Dude, this book is tough to get in high grade

I know. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Would it be bad of me to say that i am getting (inadvertently) a NM copy of #114 which has slight trimming? yeahok.gif

I had a nice NM copy a while back that I learned was trimmed when I sent it to get graded by CGC ( hail.gif) I wonder if it is the same book? The seller gave me a complete refund.

Would it be bad of me to say that i am getting (inadvertently) a NM copy of #114 which has slight trimming? yeahok.gif

I had a nice NM copy a while back that I learned was trimmed when I sent it to get graded by CGC ( hail.gif) I wonder if it is the same book? The seller gave me a complete refund.

This one is from Reynold Jay confused-smiley-013.gif

Yep, that was mine. Kudos to RJ for giving me a full refund and even bigger kudos to RJ for discosing the trim when he re-sold it. It is a beautiful book when you get it. I thought it was 9.6 for sure when I sent it to CGC.

Yep, that was mine. Kudos to RJ for giving me a full refund and even bigger kudos to RJ for discosing the trim when he re-sold it. It is a beautiful book when you get it. I thought it was 9.6 for sure when I sent it to CGC.

RJ is a good seller. thumbsup2.gif

RJ is a good seller. thumbsup2.gif

Yeah I've found him to be one of the best ones

MK and KC are killing me with Ebay poke2.gif

Don't even think about it rookie. poke2.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

27_laughing.gif

You are both just lucky it is just too expensive to send in my existing to be slabbed poke2.gif

893whatthe.gif27_laughing.gifstooges.gif

Me not kidding, postage there and back plus slabbage will run to $60-$70 US foreheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif

You are both just lucky it is just too expensive to send in my existing to be slabbed poke2.gif

Me not kidding, postage there and back plus slabbage will run to $60-$70 US foreheadslap.gif

893whatthe.gifforeheadslap.gif

27_laughing.gif

Ahh well it is money saved towards the grails thumbsup2.gif

27_laughing.gif

Ahh well it is money saved towards the grails thumbsup2.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif Save that money for some of those x-men keys