• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Uncanny X-Men 114 CGC 9.6

81 posts in this topic

Depends what an Australian kidney is worth 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

See if comiclink accepts body parts. There's a 9.6 up there right now.

Too late, I already bought it. yay.gif Now, I just have to wait for the comiclink confirmation from the seller of my buy. I don't understand why comiclink doesn't put it on hold once you place a buy order. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif It's very deceptive Christo_pull_hair.gif

Too late, I already bought it. yay.gif Now, I just have to wait for the comiclink confirmation from the seller of my buy. I don't understand why comiclink doesn't put it on hold once you place a buy order. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif It's very deceptive Christo_pull_hair.gif

making sure i don't reply to any emails from comiclink about selling the 9.6 poke2.gif

making sure i don't reply to any emails from comiclink about selling the 9.6 poke2.gif

They want the seller to confirm the buy order because there is the possibility that the book may have sold elsewhere.

R.

They want the seller to confirm the buy order because there is the possibility that the book may have sold elsewhere.

R.

That is true, but they should put it on hold on their site. Otherwise, buyers may think it is still available.

R.

I just got confirmation from CLink that the 114 is mine. yay.gifyay.gif

That is true, but they should put it on hold on their site. Otherwise, buyers may think it is still available.

It is still available, and if I hit the BIN too, the seller might just relist the book at a higher price.

It's happened before.

It is still available, and if I hit the BIN too, the seller might just relist the book at a higher price.

It's happened before.

That is scary but thankfully I just got the confirmation from clink that it is being reserved for me and it is no longer available online.