• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Uncanny X-Men 114 CGC 9.6

81 posts in this topic

Congrats, KC!

I see two 9.6 copies on C-Link. Both marked "New" and "Sale pending" with one at $450 and one at $650. Which one did you get?

Thanks. Sadly, i did buy the $650 and I want to kick myself. The $450 one went online last week. I saw it and bid $400 thinking it was a good bid. Ten minutes after I bid, it sold for $450. foreheadslap.gif This one came up yesterday morning, and, as determined as I was, I said F 893censored-thumb.gif it and hit "buy it". Did I overpay? Probably but it is, as you can testify, a very hard book to find in 9.6 or up. So I went for it. Thankfully i do have deep pockets. wink.gif

This one came up yesterday morning, and, as determined as I was, I said F 893censored-thumb.gif it and hit "buy it". Did I overpay? Probably but it is, as you can testify, a very hard book to find in 9.6 or up. So I went for it.

Oh yeah brother. I can testify. thumbsup2.gif

I don't understand why you went for the 114? I always have fun looking at your set and there are more important holes to fill while you already had a 9.4 of the 114 and could have waited for the right one at the right price.

Anyway hurry the f up and get a 16 and 46 so i can be happy. oh and upgrade that crappy 3 into a 9.0 at least.

I don't understand why you went for the 114? I always have fun looking at your set and there are more important holes to fill while you already had a 9.4 of the 114 and could have waited for the right one at the right price.

Anyway hurry the f up and get a 16 and 46 so i can be happy. oh and upgrade that crappy 3 into a 9.0 at least.

I have a 16 9.2 and 46 9.0. I am waititng for the previous owner to release them from the registry. frustrated.gif The 114 is hard to find in 9.6. My 3 is NOT crappy. poke2.gif I saw the 3 9.4 Doug has on his site but he wants $5k for it which is a tad beyond my deep pockets at this time. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Hey Matt do you look at my set shy.gif

nobody looking at mine confused.gif

guess i will sell them then poke2.gif

Nothing to be ashamed about, MD. As one of your reg's title goes, your collection is DA BOMB!!

Nothing to be ashamed about, MD. As one of your reg's title goes, your collection is DA BOMB!!

Nah.. i have seen your collection, and its far superior. I know mine is in progress, but since i only bought my first slabbed book 4 months ago, i will be fine in a couple of years grin.gif DA BOMB more refers to the issues than to my collection in general ...

but... thanks for the kind words flowerred.gif (and if you ever upgrade your 95-107 CGC 9.4's to 9.6's and want to sell the 9.4's ... let me know wink.gif )

Nah.. i have seen your collection, and its far superior. I know mine is in progress, but since i only bought my first slabbed book 4 months ago, i will be fine in a couple of years grin.gif DA BOMB more refers to the issues than to my collection in general ...

but... thanks for the kind words flowerred.gif (and if you ever upgrade your 95-107 CGC 9.4's to 9.6's and want to sell the 9.4's ... let me know wink.gif )

893naughty-thumb.gif

893naughty-thumb.gif

confused-smiley-013.gif (and dont let MK know gossip.gif )