• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WARNING FAKE ERIC POWELL AUCTION ON EBAY

9 posts in this topic

A quick warning to my fellow listers.

I own the page listed in this auction, I have not sold it, it is still in my possession. The seller does not have it, he is a crook.

Fraudulent Ebay Eric Powell Auction

here is a link to the page on my site.

The Real Owner of the Eric Powell Page

Please warn everyone who you think may bid, if you recognize the bidders names please email them. I have notified Ebay and am waiting for their response right now. Be Warned.

Do you think I should confront the seller or let EBay shut it down?

Chris Caira

www.hulk-smash.com

What would happen if you actually won the auction ?

I would have to set up time payments with myself.

foreheadslap.gif

interesting idea...but in the end, Chris would just end up bidding up the auction...and then the seller goes to the other bidders with "second chance" offers.

Exactly. I wouldn't be giving this clown any uneccessary publicity by pumping up his auction.

A quick warning to my fellow listers.

I own the page listed in this auction, I have not sold it, it is still in my possession. The seller does not have it, he is a crook.

Fraudulent Ebay Eric Powell Auction

here is a link to the page on my site.

The Real Owner of the Eric Powell Page

Please warn everyone who you think may bid, if you recognize the bidders names please email them. I have notified Ebay and am waiting for their response right now. Be Warned.

Do you think I should confront the seller or let EBay shut it down?

Chris Caira

www.hulk-smash.com

It's outta there!...He's been rumbled 893applaud-thumb.gif