• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

x-mas and comics fans...

3 posts in this topic

to everyone

with x-mas at our doors, do you give some tips/info. to the persons who are thinking on giving you comics as gifts (or comics related stuff) or do you let them chose "freely"?!

what are you planning on getting (or trying...or wishing for 893crossfingers-thumb.gif) this x-mas?

regards

to everyone

with x-mas at our doors, do you give some tips/info. to the persons who are thinking on giving you comics as gifts (or comics related stuff) or do you let them chose "freely"?!

what are you planning on getting (or trying...or wishing for 893crossfingers-thumb.gif) this x-mas?

regards

I would never let anyone search for and/or buy any comic for me 893naughty-thumb.gif....too fussy

The nearest I've got to it is to buy the item myself and accept a small contribution toward it

to everyone

regards

I usually give my fiancee a list of which to choose one or two from with links to certain sites.