• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Having an editor sign a book.

8 posts in this topic

I saw Roy Thomas will be making an appearance and was wondering what people thought about him signing a book? I was thinking of getting Thor 205 signed. Kane did the cover and Buscema did the interior so it's not like those 2 can be found for SS. Gerry Conway did the story I'm not sure if he makes appearances or not.

I had Denny O'neil sign a book he edited once when I had plenty of other stuff for him to sign and I have regretted ever since. Gil kane and John Buscema have both passed away Gerry Conway rarely makes appearances if ever. I would wait around if I were you and have roy thomas sign something else there is no shortage of books he has written.

Just had Feldstein sign a book of mine where the only contribution he made to it was that he was the editor. He actually made a comment to me when I presented the book to him for signature as to why he wants me to sign that book (Aces High #3) Didn't even think as to why he shouldn't sign it, the only regret is that he signed "MAD-ly yours" on a war-paratrooper book.