• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Incredible Hulk 181 9.2.... How Much?

15 posts in this topic

I'm looking for one of those, too! cloud9.gif

It will probably go the BIN distance! GPA shows 90 day average at $1362.05 and the last GPA sale was $1400. This one has White pages so page quality is top notch! The Buy It Now price isn't unreasonable...

I have a Giant-Size X-men #1 CGC 9.4 that I want to trade for one of these! Haven't had any luck yet but I'm still searching... 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I'm not, as the book had really bad QP.

Huh? Did I miss something? I thought it had WHITE pages

QP means "quality of production," as opposed to "PQ," which means "page quality." QP can encompass anything from a miswrapped cover, a miscut book (not cut squarely), off-center staples, missing staples, poor color strike, and any other bindery or printing defect. QP is an abbreviation that was coined by forum member THE_BEYONDER a few years ago, and it has sort of stuck (although few people outside of these forums know what it is).

JC is referring to the miswrap on the book when he says it has " really bad QP."

QP means "quality of production," as opposed to "PQ," which means "page quality." QP can encompass anything from a miswrapped cover, a miscut book (not cut squarely), off-center staples, missing staples, poor color strike, and any other bindery or printing defect. QP is an abbreviation that was coined by forum member THE_BEYONDER a few years ago, and it has sort of stuck (although few people outside of these forums know what it is).

JC is referring to the miswrap on the book when he says it has " really bad QP."

Thanks for the explanation! That makes sense! thumbsup2.gif

I'm not, as the book had really bad QP.

Huh? Did I miss something? I thought it had WHITE pages

Does CGC factor QP into the determination of the final grade? (i.e. had this book not had such a bad miswrap, would it have gotten a higher grade?)

Does CGC factor QP into the determination of the final grade?

No, other than *supposedly* limiting some really freaky PQ books from the ultra-high grade level.

one of the largest deviations away from the OGG by CGC, as the former seems to indicate off-center staples and miscuts are a defect

Thinking hard on this one fella's...... How far do you think it will go?

http://cgi.ebay.com/INCREDIBLE-HULK-181-...1QQcmdZViewItem

What y'all think?

D-

Seller has a fair amount of negs. Always throws up red flags with me.