• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's up with the CGC Registry?

86 posts in this topic

Last night, I noticed that my registry in my sig. said User Not Found. I tried to log in to the Collectors Society, and was not able to do so. I was able to log in today, but why does my and some other board members registry set say User Not Found? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm not sure what the problem is, but even the Architecht's showing as User Not Found.

sig.jpg

• Administrator
Last night, I noticed that my registry in my sig. said User Not Found. I tried to log in to the Collectors Society, and was not able to do so. I was able to log in today, but why does my and some other board members registry set say User Not Found? 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'm not sure what the problem is, but even the Architecht's showing as User Not Found.

sig.jpg

It's an intermittent database access issue we're tracking down. The sigs will refresh themselves within a day and be fine. Hopefully the cause of this issue will be resolved soon.

sig.jpg

It's an intermittent database access issue we're tracking down. The sigs will refresh themselves within a day and be fine. Hopefully the cause of this issue will be resolved soon.

headbang.gif