• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 136 CGC 9.6 W

18 posts in this topic

Heritage has a 9.8 up for auction.

How much is it gonna cost me? 893frustrated.gif

Don't bother. Wait for a nice looking 9.2 or 9.4 at a fraction of the cost of a 9.8.

I bought a CGC 9.6 almost two years ago from Ideal Collectables. I've also got a "raw" copy that has the MJ insert. What do you think this 9.8 will go for? I'm gonna say about a grand insane.gif

I bought a CGC 9.6 almost two years ago from Ideal Collectables. I've also got a "raw" copy that has the MJ insert. What do you think this 9.8 will go for? I'm gonna say about a grand insane.gif

$1250 with the BP juice. gossip.gif

Am I the only one that thinks these prices are crazy? It is a $75 book from the 70's. I just cannot see it.

Tomega

I think it's nuts, but we all know 9.8 Silver & Bronze Spideys go for crazy money because of the competition.

I don't know.. it is just another grade and #.. however, the book could very well be nicer than a 9.6.. I think part of it is the 9.8 grade is hard to find for this book.. no matter how common Bronze stuff is, I'm amazed at how few 9.8's of ASM are available in the 103-150 run.

Brian

I've also got a "raw" copy that has the MJ insert. What do you think this 9.8 will go for? I'm gonna say about a grand insane.gif

what is an MJ insert? confused.gif

Mark Jewelers insert...stockboard ad that was in some bronze books around jan of 1975 I believe.

J.D.