• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Dale Eaglesham at Mass. comic show Dec. 10th

16 posts in this topic

Just a head's up to anyone who is interested in a commision piece from Dale, please contact Larry at larryscomicsinc@aol.com to pre-arrange commission pieces as Dale will be on site from 11:30 to 3pm and is taking commision requests in advance. He will be doing sketches at the show as well! If you have any questions you can PM me as well!

Hope you can go and have some fun! yay.gif

I will be set up at this show as well, with mostly bronze and silver, including the new bronze Marvel collection. I'll bring some Gold and some CGC books, too, although space is limited.

Last, but not least, I'll have a wide selction of Toon Tumblers, including the MARVEL HOLIDAY glass:

marvelxmas_fr.jpg

marvelxmas_cl.jpg

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

I hope everyone brings lots of really cheapo, tattered pre-code horror books for me!

Hey... a guys gotta try...

893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Let's just say it was a good idea to post this...

hail.gif

I'll be there bright and early!!! (Well, maybe not so bright... but early!)

Thanks for bringing the tattered goodies, CKB! That TALES OF HORROR turned out to be #13... the ONE I needed! YEAH! No wonder it didn't look familiar!

I had a great time! I'll definately be at the next one!

Now that's serendipity if you are from San Franciso.

It's blind luck here in Massachusetts. grin.gif Thanks for stopping by!

Hey Chris,

was that you i got that Action 1 reprint from ?

Since the chances two Action 1 reprints were sold at the show by a guy named "Chris" are pretty slim, I'd say you found me. acclaim.gif

Do you want your money back?? grin.gif

oh no....my son will be thrilled with it....

Next time you catch me at a show, ask me for the Detective 27 reprint to go with it. Not as glossy and shiny since it was printed with a paper cover, but the first Batman story nonetheless.