• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Flash 214

15 posts in this topic

I need a Flash 214, preferably CGC 9.6.

PGC has one with dinged bottom corners for $595.

Motor City just listed a slightly miswrapped copy for an opening bid of $699.99.

Neither has white pages.

GPA shows 4 sales of 9.6's, with the highest at $426 (was that you, Greggy?).

I think these two prices are ridiculous. What am i missing here? confused-smiley-013.gif

Help!

Don't forget that the most recent sales for this book (whether looking at CGC 9.6, 9.4 or 9.2) are more than 12 months old - for CGC 9.6, more than 24 months. You have to consider that the prices listed by the dealers mentioned may reflect a general feeling that prices have moved significantly since then. Not saying they're high or low either way, but I think you need to factor in that the prices we list for this book are 12 months+ old.

Regards

George

STRIKE!!

Wrong forum!!

I am not asking for someone to sell me a Flash 214. I was only person_without_enough_empathying about the high price of this BRONZE age comic in the BRONZE forum. sumo.gif

I only dream that some day I can compete with your "3rd best in the world" awesome 100 page registry set! thumbsup2.gif

STRIKE!!

Wrong forum!!

I am not asking for someone to sell me a Flash 214. I was only person_without_enough_empathying about the high price of this BRONZE age comic in the BRONZE forum. sumo.gif

I only dream that some day I can compete with your "3rd best in the world" awesome 100 page registry set! thumbsup2.gif

Yeah I mistook "I need a Flash 214, preferably CGC 9.6." as you wanted someone to sell you one.

My 3rd best hasn't been updated in over a year, so that ain't too bad. acclaim.gif

Don't forget that the most recent sales for this book (whether looking at CGC 9.6, 9.4 or 9.2) are more than 12 months old - for CGC 9.6, more than 24 months. You have to consider that the prices listed by the dealers mentioned may reflect a general feeling that prices have moved significantly since then. Not saying they're high or low either way, but I think you need to factor in that the prices we list for this book are 12 months+ old.

Regards

George

True. But a 50% increase in 2 years?

I have been following DC 100 page sales for years.

I'm betting they don't sell.

Unless Arthur decides he needs one poke2.gif