• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"There's no need to slab my comics"

86 posts in this topic

Having seen my slabs sell for several hundred bucks on occasion and knowing that I don't have many of them, my wife understands that they might be worth something.

But then I sold a raw book on ebay for $500 and she got it in her demented head that maybe my many many boxes of comics were all worth $500 each. Needless to say, I had to disappoint her by educating her. She still has no idea what the collection is worth, but she does know that many of those boxes contain worthless books as well as some good ones and given that I have like 150 $3.00 comics in our ebay stores, her expectations are now diminished.

You guys could write one of these and help her out:

http://boards.collectors-society.com/sho...e=0#Post1408886

It will be interesting to see if one of the comic experts comes up with an equivalent post for comics.

And your point is?

IMHO

Anything you want to know about collecting comic books is already right here in this forum. Learning how to utilize the search fuction is vital to understanding what has passed before you.

Ze-