• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Reduced!Neal Adams HOS#91 CGC 9.2, Supes#243 CGC 9.4, Bat#200 CGC 9.2, Tec#402..

24 posts in this topic

Some beautiful high grade Neal Adams CGC issues/covers up for sale. All prices include boxed Priority Mail shipping with delivery confirmation.

Batman #244 CGC 9.0 SOLD

House of Secrets #91 CGC 9.2 OWhite $165.00 (Very tough in high grade with only 4 other books graded higher!! Beautifully centered/wrapped horror cover.)

hos91.jpg

hos91fc.jpg

Superman #243 CGC 9.4 OWhite to White $135.00 (Fantastic Neal Adams Superman love/romance cover!! 52 page giant size, perfectly centered/wrapped.)

sup243-1.jpg

sup243fc.jpg

Batman #200 CGC 9.2 Cr to OWhite $180.00 (1st Neal Adams art on Batman title!! Classic anniversary cover with Bat/Robin origin retold.)

bats200.jpg

bats200fc.jpg

Batman #244 CGC 9.0 OWhite to White $145.00 (Classic Neal Adams Ra's al Ghul cover which many consider his best Bats!! Perfectly centered/wrapped with blazing colors and gloss.)

bat244-1.jpg

bat244fc.jpg

Detective #402 CGC 8.5 OWhite to White $125.00 (Super tough high grade Adams issue!! Man-Bat app. Perfectly centered/wrapped with gorgeous colors.)

tec402-3.jpg

tec402fc-1.jpg

Yeah and unfortunately $165 is pretty steep for a HOS 91 also.

If you sell it for that price it would be a record. Good luck! thumbsup2.gif

Now if someone could tell that to the person trying to sell a 9.6 for $1,200, I would be eternally grateful. yeahok.gif

9.6 has never been sold and recorded on GPA before gossip.gif

Yeah and unfortunately $165 is pretty steep for a HOS 91 also.

I appreciate the feedback. I had reviewed GPA and it noted only 3 other 9.2's have ever been listed as sold and 1 did sell Oct 2005 for $158.50 (may not even be as nicely center/wrapped as mine?). CGC census shows one 9.6, three 9.4's, and only four 9.2's and the only 9.4 sold for $355.00 Nov 2005. So I didn't think the price was that far off and I am including free shipping for all you beloved forum members poke2.gif

bad form to knock someone's pricing IMHO- and w/o further checking looks like he's spot on on the HOS.

I have to agree. If you don't agree with the pricing then send the seller a pm asking if they will take a lesser amount. I think it is rude to tell someone in an open forum that their prices are too high. Someone that might have been interested in these books will now think they are over-priced and possibly pass them up. Bad for the seller.

Scott

bad form to knock someone's pricing IMHO- and w/o further checking looks like he's spot on on the HOS.

I have to agree. If you don't agree with the pricing then send the seller a pm asking if they will take a lesser amount. I think it is rude to tell someone in an open forum that their prices are too high. Someone that might have been interested in these books will now think they are over-priced and possibly pass them up. Bad for the seller.

Scott

Absolutely sumo.gif

thumbsup2.gif

Scott

yeah i probably shouldn't have thought out loud there - could have kept it to myself but all things considered i didn't think he could get $125 for tec 402 on this site-but you never know it is neal adams after all

No worries mar-vell. It's a gorgeous copy and I'm very tempted to resubmit and pray for a 9.0 or 9.2 893crossfingers-thumb.gif. Not many of these come up for sale in high grade so there could be quite a few interested forumites at that price. GPA shows the last 8.5 sold over 3 1/2 years ago and the last 9.2 sold 2 1/2 years ago. I wouldn't want to wait another 3 years for this book poke2.gif

Scott

Absolutely sumo.gif

thumbsup2.gif

M-u-s-t n-o-t-c-om-m-e-n-t-o-n-p-a-p-a-s-m-u-r-f-s-p-o-s-t ..... tongue.gif