• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB high grade Iron Man 47 (black cover bronze pictureframe)

16 posts in this topic

NM or better

sign-funnypost.gif

It's nice that you can find humor in the WTB listing. You must have a paucity of life experience...

stooges.gif

Try finding this book in high grade. I haven't been able to, so I turned to this august assembly of antiquarians with avatars. sorry.gif

The last "high grade" copy that I have seen was one of Ewert's books about a year and a half ago.

I can remember sniping the Don Rosa copy not that long ago. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I also have another snipe for a CGC 9.6 from last year at $159.

The last "high grade" copy that I have seen was one of Ewert's books about a year and a half ago.

I can remember sniping the Don Rosa copy not that long ago. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

I'd jump all over $159 for a 9.6. Any out there for me to buy?

893crossfingers-thumb.gif

I think it had some truly freaky QP, which is why it sold so low.

Who looks at QP anymore when they see that big 9.6 in the upper left side stooges.gif

If you find one, I will gladly pay $200 for it as long as it has at least off-white to white pages