• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Non Payer Alert

220 posts in this topic

He has assured me last night that payment would be sent NOW. I have been waiting for over 2 months. I'm not going to say anything else now but im hoping he does indeed pay for the books that i sent him this week. If not i will reveal all the details.

I'll give him the benefit of the doubt and at this point assume something unforeseen has happened. ie. evicted, lost job etc. Hopefully he comes around to save face.

893scratchchin-thumb.gif He posted in the Kudos thread last night.

Did it say something like ... " Thanks suckers!!! " 27_laughing.gifpoke2.gif I'm just kidding around, I hope it owes up to everyone. Sounds like a case of letting one's wants get ahead of the budget.

I would only ship books ahead of payment to someone who lives close to me like Jon, so if he doesnt pay me I can just jump on the train and go kick his arse stooges.gif

and knowing you... then go hit on his girlfriend... stooges.gif

sorry.gif

I would only ship books ahead of payment to someone who lives close to me like Jon, so if he doesnt pay me I can just jump on the train and go kick his arse stooges.gif

ROFLMAO... 893applaud-thumb.gif

Oh wait...you were serious... blush.gifhail.gif

He is around and sent me a PM today saying he was cancelling the transaction and I started this thread to give others a heads up. Apparently I'm not the only one and I feel bad for anfield who actually sent product.

You can definately send books ahead of payment to topofthetotem.

He is around and sent me a PM today saying he was cancelling the transaction and I started this thread to give others a heads up. Apparently I'm not the only one and I feel bad for anfield who actually sent product.

You can definately send books ahead of payment to topofthetotem.

*spoon* Yeah! sumo.gif

It is quite simple you are "honor bound" to purchase the book if you put the takeit.gif

no if's, ands or buts!

If you endure hardship from that purchase them you should learn to control you spending habits on the boards.