• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Non Payer Alert

220 posts in this topic

fox is the only one whoes books i have , and i have explained the situation with him..and hes unhappy and im sorry

Ouch. You've got the guy's books, and he doesn't have his money. How can you possibly not rectify that and say that you're not stealing with a straight face? All we've got to go on here is trust that the other guy is going to hold up his end of the deal. I don't know what your situation is exactly, and I know stuff happens, but shouldn't you at least go out of your way to fix this particular case?

If you can't afford them, and have no intention of paying send them back. If you no longer have them, sold them without the intention of paying Matt back it now becomes criminal.

Stuff happens, but shipping some books back should not break the bank.

I'm still waiting on payment for this book...

ASM31MINI.jpg

I'll gladly take the book back if payment can't be made.

Awaiting a PM...... juggle.gif

Those who I have asked to hold things for, i'd give them the option to sell it if they had to. So far they have been nice and will hold them untill the day I can get money to buy them.

Of course, I should stop to.

The reason why, is incase I can't buy it.

Or at least I hope I left a opening for me to say I can't. 27_laughing.gif

Of course, i've only got about five people who are holding one or two things for me.

Are you talking 'bout me? poke2.gif

The 27 is gone, but the 25 and 22 are still being held. poke2.gif

You, MK, AlexH 893blahblah.gifpoke2.gif

Come on do the right thing most of the guys here are not rich, just collectors trying to get bye.

This is a classic case of the one who will ruin it for the many. I hope everyone gets their books back and H2G gets what he already deserves at this point.

You mailed him the book already Chris?

He's had it for a while...

Was this before or after I had bought some books off you?

HG2 says he has some other stuff he is buying from you, or has, and I am wondering if my books I bought off you was or is gonna be shipped with his.

Now it's just getting more and more confusing. Christo_pull_hair.gif

HG2 says he has some other stuff he is buying from you, or has, and I am wondering if my books I bought off you was or is gonna be shipped with his.

Your books & the rest of the ones H2G popped are still here. I sent the ASM 31 previously.

Your books & the rest of the ones H2G popped are still here. I sent the ASM 31 previously.

Ah ok. I thought that he had the 31. I didn't know he didnt pay for it.

fox is the only one whoes books i have , and i have explained the situation with him..and hes unhappy and im sorry

Ouch. You've got the guy's books, and he doesn't have his money. How can you possibly not rectify that and say that you're not stealing with a straight face? All we've got to go on here is trust that the other guy is going to hold up his end of the deal. I don't know what your situation is exactly, and I know stuff happens, but shouldn't you at least go out of your way to fix this particular case?

If you can't afford them, and have no intention of paying send them back. If you no longer have them, sold them without the intention of paying Matt back it now becomes criminal.

Stuff happens, but shipping some books back should not break the bank.

I'm still waiting on payment for this book...

ASM31MINI.jpg

I'll gladly take the book back if payment can't be made.

Awaiting a PM...... juggle.gif

Didn't I make an offer on that book? poke2.gif