• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Non Payer Alert

220 posts in this topic

Those who I have asked to hold things for, i'd give them the option to sell it if they had to. So far they have been nice and will hold them untill the day I can get money to buy them.

Of course, I should stop to.

The reason why, is incase I can't buy it.

Or at least I hope I left a opening for me to say I can't. 27_laughing.gif

Of course, i've only got about five people who are holding one or two things for me.

Normally I would say that this person was deserving the benefit of the doubt -- especially since I recently was a bit flaky with a board member in getting a check to them. Problem here is that this is the 5th time (and counting) there appears to be a problem. At the very least, Herald, you gotta come on, take responsibility, and get the people paid ASAP, or stop buying books.

thumbsup2.gif

i don't think h2g had any malicious intent here, but at the same time we have to realise that our actions affect other people...if you commit to buying something, you commit to buying it, even if it means small sacrifices on your part

Normally I would say that this person was deserving the benefit of the doubt -- especially since I recently was a bit flaky with a board member in getting a check to them. Problem here is that this is the 5th time (and counting) there appears to be a problem. At the very least, Herald, you gotta come on, take responsibility, and get the people paid ASAP, or stop buying books.

thumbsup2.gif

i don't think h2g had any malicious intent here, but at the same time we have to realise that our actions affect other people...if you commit to buying something, you commit to buying it, even if it means small sacrifices on your part

Exactly Sal, I dont think anyone has came here and roasted h2g. Just a stating of issues. I also dont think he has/had any intent to slight anyone. However, the payments havent arrived and thus the issue lingers.

I'm not mad or anything as I have really zero invested in the matter. I caught wind that he promised some other folks so thought my new calm self should just post a small heads up. Really didnt think it would baloon into 5+ people. Herald seems like a nice guy and I would rather him pay Anfield and others.

fox is the only one whoes books i have , and i have explained the situation with him..and hes unhappy and im sorry

I think it's high time this situation is brought out in the open. sumo.gif

Either that, or we all start making 893censored-thumb.gif up until we hit the bullseye.

fox is the only one whoes books i have , and i have explained the situation with him..and hes unhappy and im sorry

I think it's high time this situation is brought out in the open. sumo.gif

Either that, or we all start making 893censored-thumb.gif up until we hit the bullseye.

27_laughing.gif

i think he overinvested in pork belly futures

Ouch. You've got the guy's books, and he doesn't have his money. How can you possibly not rectify that and say that you're not stealing with a straight face? All we've got to go on here is trust that the other guy is going to hold up his end of the deal. I don't know what your situation is exactly, and I know stuff happens, but shouldn't you at least go out of your way to fix this particular case?

Ouch. You've got the guy's books, and he doesn't have his money. How can you possibly not rectify that and say that you're not stealing with a straight face? All we've got to go on here is trust that the other guy is going to hold up his end of the deal. I don't know what your situation is exactly, and I know stuff happens, but shouldn't you at least go out of your way to fix this particular case?

If you can't afford them, and have no intention of paying send them back. If you no longer have them, sold them without the intention of paying Matt back it now becomes criminal.

Stuff happens, but shipping some books back should not break the bank.

Those who I have asked to hold things for, i'd give them the option to sell it if they had to. So far they have been nice and will hold them untill the day I can get money to buy them.

Of course, I should stop to.

The reason why, is incase I can't buy it.

Or at least I hope I left a opening for me to say I can't. 27_laughing.gif

Of course, i've only got about five people who are holding one or two things for me.

Are you talking 'bout me? poke2.gif

The 27 is gone, but the 25 and 22 are still being held. poke2.gif

here i am guys... making my long awaited arrival to this thread

at no point did i debate that i was having problems getting MO'S to certain members, i have kept in contact with all of you, and have appologized repeatadly

i have given u all offers to go and sell your books

and have kept u all updated

look guys, if u all think im picking and choosing who i pay, im sorry, but im not

anyone who wants to not deal with me in the future thats fine

but alot of u are making me sound like a theif, which i am not

go ahead and sell the books u have on hold for me, thats fine...

but i do feel this thread was uncalled for

893whatthe.gif

If you can't pay for them send them back. confused.gifconfused-smiley-013.gif

What kinda a money are we talking here btw?

$20 - - - $200 - - -???