• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Connecticut Comic Book Spectacular Sunday December 3

5 posts in this topic

CONNECTICUT COMIC BOOK SPECTACULAR

Connecticuts premiere comic book show since 1976!

SUNDAY DECEMBER 3 9- A.M.-3 P.M.

Holiday Inn Hotel 363 Roberts St. East Hartford

Directly off Exit 58 off I-84

Plenty of free parking

Featured dealers

The Bookie, Ron Johnsen Vintage Comics and Cards, Greg's Comics & Cards, Scott Pellin Comics, Monkeyhouse Entertainment,

Curt's Comics and Cards and Finar Collectibles with more to be added

Golden Age to current comic books

ADMISSION $3.50 ($3 with this flier)

AGE 10 & UNDER WITH ADULT ARE FREE

$25 COMIC SPREE DOOR PRIZES IN THE MONKEYHOUSE AT 12 & 2

Next show Sunday March 4

Advance tickets are now available for all Primate Promotions shows. Paypal is accepted at monkeyhouse55@aol.com add 30 cents to the admission price and your Paypal receipt with name & address will serve as proof of purchase and pre-registration/raffle ticket.

Please state which show you are purchasing tickets for

primatepromotions.com

978-388-6576

primatepromos@aol.com

I attended for the first time on 12/3. Picked up a couple items. Smaller than I thought it would be. frown.gif

Is this show a replacement for the shows Hal Kinney used to do just up the road or is he still doing those?

I attended for the first time on 12/3. Picked up a couple items. Smaller than I thought it would be. frown.gif

Is this show a replacement for the shows Hal Kinney used to do just up the road or is he still doing those?

This is the same show. Hal was there. The shows have ranged from 30-48 tables in the last year.

This is the same show. Hal was there. The shows have ranged from 30-48 tables in the last year.

Not a complaint, just a question............

Any chance of increasing the number of dealers? I attended a number of Hal's cons in the past and for a time anyway, he had that whole hall filled with dealers. (the building up the road. Can't remember the name.)

Anyway, I plan to attend the next one in March.