• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CAF Gallery - # of impressions?

37 posts in this topic

All you guys have me beat...I'm bringing in the rear at 12,452. I suppose it's not surprising given my gallery is virtually "boob-less".tongue.gif

The "most views" list is generally populated with the latest Hughes/Charest/hot artist du jour sketches and the like. They're the ones that get the most views, the most comments, the most "oohs and aaahs". It's just what the majority of art collectors on CAF appreciates.

Me, I'll take Ditko Spidey.thumbsup2.gif

Never realised you could access this figure. My total gallery clocks in at just under 17,000 which is probably less than some people's "hot" artist rooms but then again I didn't get around to starting my gallery till the end of last year.

I have sometimes wondered how some random fan art ends up being amongst the most looked at items, and whether it's the owner ramping up the count or that I'm just way out of touch..

Seems my own gallery is also being watched by 20 premium members. Is that a good thing I find myself wondering.

Joseph

Seems my own gallery is also being watched by 20 premium members. Is that a good thing I find myself wondering.

Joseph

Joseph...20 is a really good number imo. I only have 14....with 61500 hits...it tells me my gallery appeals to the regular member...which is fine with me, I enjoy sharing my collection with the world! smile.gif

-Hart

This may only pertain to the Premium members of ComicArtFans.com. This morning I checked out my # of impressions and the count was 61471!!! 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

This blows my mind...that so many people have hit my gallery pics.

So what's your count?

-Hart 893whatthe.gif

My pieces have had 2996 total impressions.

My Gallery is watched by 2 Premium Members

I suck

My pieces have had 2996 total impressions.

My Gallery is watched by 2 Premium Members

I suck

Not in my book...I think you have a great collection. Especially since you like Green Lantern...which makes you a winner in my book! smile.gif

-Hart

My count is 17,674. sorry.gif

None of my pieces have ever made the Top Views This Day or Week lists. Even when I posted something popular with mass appeal like my Ditko Spidey #31 pages, some $50 commission sketches beat them out. I don't know what I'm doing wrong! blush.gif

Gene

I've had some weird results too...My Bolland cover and Swan Superman splash would have 100 views in about a year, yet some Hughes WW sketch had 700 in like a week.....it's really simple.. These guys only seem interested in art with chicks..and someone should really do a reality check and explain that these are drawings....two dimensional characters ....not real women !

My count is really bad.....12,888.

And I was counting stuff that is in my SOLD gallery....

My piece with the most views is my Buzz commission. It also has the most comments(9).

But the Hughes sketch is second with over 1100 views and has been most views in a week and that day...I don't get it......

My piece with the most views is my Buzz commission. It also has the most comments(9).

But the Hughes sketch is second with over 1100 views and has been most views in a week and that day...I don't get it......

Michael...it means T&A is king!!! But in my book JACK KIRBY is KING!!!!!!!

-Hart

Michael...it means T&A is king!!! But in my book JACK KIRBY is KING!!!!!!!

-Hart

Well....Neal Adams...but same idea !

Joseph

It's a great number joe thumbsup2.gif ...almost as good as my 49. 893whatthe.gif

But the stuff you have and don't show is 10 times better than stuff I do show. flowerred.gif

So don't put too much stock in how many are watching.

Chris

Joseph

It's a great number joe thumbsup2.gif ...almost as good as my 49. 893whatthe.gif

But the stuff you have and don't show is 10 times better than stuff I do show. flowerred.gif

So don't put too much stock in how many are watching.

Chris

49?? Blimey O'Reilley.

Good thing we're not competitive here, eh?

10 times better than yours?? You flatter me. I guess it about time I had a CAF update tho shy.gif

Then we can argue about who pays the most again... 893blahblah.gif

Joseph

Then we can argue about who pays the most again...

That's who OVER-pays the most.

We are neck and neck there....

Chris

Thats creepy, I look at Harts CAF and the first guy on the list has my name and i'm like what. Some artist. Freaked me out for a second.

lol...I'm yer biggest fan Anthony...didn't you know that!?! 27_laughing.gif

Actually the other Anthony Carpenter is an artist friend of mine...very talented guy to boot. His commissions are out of this world! Just look at his folder in my gallery. smile.gif

-H

I just emailed my namesake to get a commission done. He's very very reasonable smile.gif

13,305 with my most popular one being my Mary Marvel vs. Supergirl by Ron Lim that just became my first with 1,000 views.

It is kind of sad when you have pictures up that have less views then some people have comments on a single piece.

Then we can argue about who pays the most again...

That's who OVER-pays the most.

We are neck and neck there....

Chris

I have no wish to win either of those contests! 893whatthe.gif