• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spidey #300 9.8 ?

51 posts in this topic

Well, first of all, Venom will be in SM3. Probably at the end. I saw the leaked preview trailer (it's still on Google video, I think.) At the end you see Eddie Brock transforming into Venom. Venom is a little skinny (but so is Topher Grace.) Otherwise he looks AWESOME. His jaws are flipping huge. VERY true to the look of the character in the comics.

As for ASM 300, I have 1 copy in my 300-400 run. I can't for the life of me figure out how to grade it, though. I think it's a Fine. I'll probably scan it and dump a "Could you Spare a Grade" forum. It should be a VF but there's some weird staining in a couple places on the cover. Was there when I bought it.

I guess, now that I think about it, I'll sell it for a few bucks. I've been buying ALOT of comics lately and not making a ton back.

so i wonder how much it will sell when SM4 comes out in three years 893scratchchin-thumb.gif