• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

spidey #300 9.8 ?

51 posts in this topic

If Shadroch really has two sealed cases of these, what is he waiting for? They should be on their way to CGC to get slabbed so that he can dribble them out a few at a time in the months before the movie comes out. God forbid if he tries to dump them all at once. foreheadslap.gif

If Shadroch really has two sealed cases of these, what is he waiting for? They should be on their way to CGC to get slabbed so that he can dribble them out a few at a time in the months before the movie comes out. God forbid if he tries to dump them all at once. foreheadslap.gif

Are you serious... then crack em' out and give honest paying forumites the first go at them and slam the rest on eBay 2 per week with 5 day auctions on each.

Are you serious... then crack em' out and give honest paying forumites the first go at them and slam the rest on eBay 2 per week with 5 day auctions on each.

Shad has 2 sealed cases but he only wants to sell them as they are rather than crack them open frown.gif

Shad has 2 sealed cases but he only wants to sell them as they are rather than crack them open frown.gif

takeit.gif

God forbid if he tries to dump them all at once. foreheadslap.gif

He definitely won't be maximizing his return, unless he wants to sell the "hope" that the unopened box has a ton of 9.8s.

No one is going to pay top dollar for a sealed case. Who knows how many trucks that case might have been thrown off of in the past. He'd need to crack the case to sell the books for anywhere near full value.

He definitely won't be maximizing his return, unless he wants to sell the "hope" that the unopened box has a ton of 9.8s.

No one is going to pay top dollar for a sealed case. Who knows how many trucks that case might have been thrown off of in the past. He'd need to crack the case to sell the books for anywhere near full value.

I definitely agree (at least if it was my money), but I continue to see crazier stuff happen on feebay that totally dismisses the logic.

I was tracking these guys, and about a month ago 2 ended in the $1500 range within a few days of each other. It seems to have dipped already.

I think the time to sell has already passed, but it should continue to crack a G-note up until the movie comes out.

Jay

I'm not sure if $150 a book is top dollar but it was $149.25 more than I paid for them.

BTW- The guy who bought both cases doesn't believe in slabbing books.Believe he'll be breaking them out at The Javitz show.

I'm not sure if $150 a book is top dollar but it was $149.25 more than I paid for them.

BTW- The guy who bought both cases doesn't believe in slabbing books.Believe he'll be breaking them out at The Javitz show.

You sold them for $150 per book? Wow. How many books per case?

150 books per case.And if he submits them,I get the 11th 9.8 that comes back,but he says he won't slab them.He thinks he can get $250 a book this spring/summer.

Sale took place in early October,but he asked me not to diclose it right away.