• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Another EC collecting thread!

150 posts in this topic

A great cover and in my opinion, one of the most difficult EC's to find in high grade.

Ken

The other EC book-end?

If Graham Ingels was the Grand Guignol of Horror . . . then, the Dean of Science-Fiction has got to be:

35bxaw5.jpg

The Crown-Jewels of my EC art collection!

It took a lot of time and effort acquiring this original art, but now I can relax the EC hunt - a little - (for grails-within-grails, if you see what I mean?) . . .

There are other EC cover originals, from my OA collection, ready for viewing at the following link:

Other than it's mine????

It was an EC giveway that features Kurtzman's first work for EC. A western story dealing with VD, it is a VERY tough issue to come by for EC collectors. I've only owned two in nearly 30 years of collecting.

Bid early, bid often!!!!

Other than it's mine????

It was an EC giveway that features Kurtzman's first work for EC. A western story dealing with VD, it is a VERY tough issue to come by for EC collectors. I've only owned two in nearly 30 years of collecting.

Bid early, bid often!!!!

nice!......based on the heavy bidding, looks like others appreicate this book as well. BTW Spider, you bought 2 comics or pulps from me in 2/06 on Ebay. You left me sweet feedback, which I appreciate.....do you remember what they were? I was selling some good stuff that month!

I've enjoyed all your posts Mister Trent - keep 'em coming! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks. The following scan was sent to me by one of this site's members. It shows Al Feldstein posing with the original cover artwork to SADDLE ROMANCES # 10. If anyone out there has never had the opportunity to view EC original art, this photo ought to give you an insight into how impressive (and large!) the artists' works actually are . . .

48fo8pu.jpg

I'll keep the scans coming.

I've enjoyed all your posts Mister Trent - keep 'em coming! thumbsup2.gif

Thanks. The following scan was sent to me by one of this site's members. It shows Al Feldstein posing with the original cover artwork to SADDLE ROMANCES # 10. If anyone out there has never had the opportunity to view EC original art, this photo ought to give you an insight into how impressive (and large!) the artists' works actually are . . .

48fo8pu.jpg

I'll keep the scans coming.

I enjoyed having the honor of going out to dinner with Al Feldstein with 4 of my friends this year. He sure has lots of stories and insight (including the real reason why the Gaines Files were kept).

West