• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Open for trades

14 posts in this topic

Just taking a shot here. Take a look at my want list, if you have something I am looking for from it and would be interested in trading some bronze horror, HG amazing spider-man from 100-up or maybe some other stuff, let me know.

This one presents like an 8.5/9.0, but it has a clean, 3/4" spine split at the bottom edge, so it's probably right around a 7.0 per CGC's standards. 7.0 Overstreet guide is $65. You can have this one for $55 shipped, if interested.

adv289-85ow.jpg

I like the 124 and may come back to it; I tend to shy away from cover writing of any kind, but have more than a few books with it...each case is different with date stamps. The Superman 109 I picked up from the Cleveland collection has a very obtrusive date wriiten on it, but the book is horribly difficult to find in HG so I still paid a premium for for it.

These are some of the books I am looking to trade. Most likely I will sell them outright soon to support my super books buying.

asm109.jpg

asm119.jpg

asm135.jpg

If anyone is going to ask how much I want for them, I haven't figured it out yet. These are raw copies, but they are very nice, I won't be selling them for guide.

I have more Spidey's and alot of other stuff I am going to list as well. I have been incredibly lazy about scanning them but I have worked out the scanning and posting stuff to be much easier so I really don't have much of an excuse anymore.

By the way, do these scans look ok? I have a new scanner and am using a different software. On my computer they look ok, but I have noticed that each computer I use can produce a different result on the scans. With raw books, I really want then to bo good scans so people can see the books clearly.

hey no problem man. just messing with you. when i get home tonight i will look it over better, post a bc scan and list a grade. i want to say a 7.5. does it even look close to a grade you would consider?