• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC 9.4 Spidey 129 - BIN 320

11 posts in this topic

I can't tell if you got the joke, or are part of the joke there Chris... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Yep...Chris should learn to read the description before commenting on the auction price! insane.gif

"House,

I get it. I was just pointing out that the auctioneer has set the trap right for the unsuspecting "mouse". If (2) raw copies can go for $250 each w/ ease, someone out there will hit this thing.

Chris

"House,

I get it. I was just pointing out that the auctioneer has set the trap right for the unsuspecting "mouse". If (2) raw copies can go for $250 each w/ ease, someone out there will hit this thing.

Chris

Sigh....Chris is re-writing history now! sumo.gif

Well, well, well....guess the joke is on me. Thanks to my Canadian friend for pointing that out. I didn't even click on House's link before I commented.

(Insert University of Maryland joke here)

I suck..... frown.gif

Chris

"House,

Chris

Sigh....Chris is re-writing history now! sumo.gif

Yeah well... whaddya gonna do...

I admit I was surprised when I looked up the recent results on this book and found it's been selling for $240... That seems like a long-term steal to me...

Well, well, well....guess the joke is on me. Thanks to my Canadian friend for pointing that out. I didn't even click on House's link before I commented.

I suck..... frown.gif

Chris

The fact that you actually graduated from there is a joke enough! End of rantpost.gif

I suck..... frown.gif

Chris

I dunno which is sadder... that you didn't click the link before responding or that you didn't know that price was $500 less than what the book sells for...

I suck..... frown.gif

Chris

I dunno which is sadder... that you didn't click the link before responding or that you didn't know that price was $500 less than what the book sells for...

....Or that the photo clearly shows the book to be ASM 59, not 129.

And given the clear comment that it's the "first MJ cover," it wasn't an accidental .jpg html switch error.