• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

High Grade Marvel & DC Bronze Age For Sale

407 posts in this topic

And that, my fine feathered friends, concludes the listings for my CGC Board appreciation thread. You guys got some neat stuff and I hope you had some fun!

893applaud-thumb.gif

I am still looking for a couple of comics that were double or triple BINed, as well as still waiting for one boarder( poke2.gif) who I think wanted one to get back to me so if he doesn't want it I can offer it to the next guy. A list of comics still available will be posted and invoices tallied up. I will try to get all those details done before I hop on a plane to Denva tomorrow!

Thanks again!

Great thread congrats. 893applaud-thumb.gif

Are you talking about that blue-ish tint at the top?

It almost looks like Distributor Striping gone wrong...

C

It almost looks like that until you see it's right on two stresses(and the wrong freakin color!).

And that, my fine feathered friends, concludes the listings for my CGC Board appreciation thread. You guys got some neat stuff and I hope you had some fun!

893applaud-thumb.gif

I am still looking for a couple of comics that were double or triple BINed, as well as still waiting for one boarder( poke2.gif) who I think wanted one to get back to me so if he doesn't want it I can offer it to the next guy. A list of comics still available will be posted and invoices tallied up. I will try to get all those details done before I hop on a plane to Denva tomorrow!

Thanks again!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I wonder who that is... insane.gif

I am going to pass, was hoping to grab some other stuff to go with it, but my refresh isn't so fresh 27_laughing.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

Thanks again!

893scratchchin-thumb.gif I wonder who that is... insane.gif

I am going to pass, was hoping to grab some other stuff to go with it, but my refresh isn't so fresh 27_laughing.gif

27_laughing.gif Thanks for letting me know!

Avengers Annual #10 F $4

avengersannual10.jpg

takeit.gif

Don't you have enough of these poke2.gifpoke2.gifhi.gif

Well, given my total lack of organization, they're hard to find when you want to locate a copy... confused-smiley-013.gifinsane.gif

I picked up that ratty copy of GL/GA 76 because I've actually never owned a copy of that book amazingly...

New rule, I get PM'd with right of first refusal on all legion appearances in the Silver and Bronze age before they hit the market

Maybe you can get Arch to add that rule to the Forum Usage Guidelines. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

The still available list:

John Carter Warlord of Mars #8 NM $2

John Carter Warlord of Mars #10 NM $2 NOW $1

Man From Atlantis #4 $2 NOW $1

Nova #14 NM $2

Nova #17 NM $2

The Incredble Hulk #133 VF-/VF $5

Star Hunters #1 NM- $2

Star Hunters #4 NM $2

DC Super Stars #13 VF/NM $4

Battlestar Galactica #1 NM- $3

DC Special #1 VF- 20

DC Special #2 F/VF 8

Fantastic Four #54 F- 10

Fantastic Four #92 F/VF 8

Marvel Tales Annual #1 VF- 95 (note: grade was originally posted incorrectly as VF)

OMAC #1 NM- 18

Phoenix:The Untold Story VF 2

Sandman #1 VF 12

The Shadow #1 F/VF 8

The Shadow #2 VF 6

Showcase #60 VF 105

A couple more Howard the Duck #12(w/KISS) available, and a couple of misc that somehow got missed will be posted this morning. Invoices on their way this morning as well.

New rule, I get PM'd with right of first refusal on all legion appearances in the Silver and Bronze age before they hit the market

Maybe you can get Arch to add that rule to the Forum Usage Guidelines. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif