• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

GPA

3 posts in this topic

Types of Subscription

* Collector Subscription

Price: US$ 6.95 per month / US$ 74.95 per annum

Collector Subscription provides the ability to interrogate the GPAnalysis for Comics database. By selecting a comic title, you'll be provided with information based on grades, a specific timeframe the comic was traded, the volume traded and the value realized. GPAnalysis for Comics also provides analysis and graphs based on this selection criterion. GPA Market Reports - get the lowdown on monthly/yearly action in convenient one-pages. Link directly to CGC Census information from individual issues.

* Power Collector Subscription

Price: US$ 9.95 per month / US$ 99.95 per annum

Power Collector Subscription provides all of the Collector subscription services plus the ability to see a snapshot of the market by analysing multiple comic titles simultaneously.

* Power Collector GOLD Subscription

Price: US$ 19.95 per month / US$ 199.95 per annum

Power Collector GOLD Subscription provides all the features of both the Collector and Power Collector subscriptions plus "My Comics" a personal watch list of up to 100 selected comic titles.

Types of Subscription

* Collector Subscription

Price: US$ 6.95 per month / US$ 74.95 per annum

Collector Subscription provides the ability to interrogate the GPAnalysis for Comics database. By selecting a comic title, you'll be provided with information based on grades, a specific timeframe the comic was traded, the volume traded and the value realized. GPAnalysis for Comics also provides analysis and graphs based on this selection criterion. GPA Market Reports - get the lowdown on monthly/yearly action in convenient one-pages. Link directly to CGC Census information from individual issues.

* Power Collector Subscription

Price: US$ 9.95 per month / US$ 99.95 per annum

Power Collector Subscription provides all of the Collector subscription services plus the ability to see a snapshot of the market by analysing multiple comic titles simultaneously.

* Power Collector GOLD Subscription

Price: US$ 19.95 per month / US$ 199.95 per annum

Power Collector GOLD Subscription provides all the features of both the Collector and Power Collector subscriptions plus "My Comics" a personal watch list of up to 100 selected comic titles.

Thanks for the info, i couldn't find it on the website. I wanted to get the right one before subscribing. headbang.gifthumbsup2.gif