• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Coming Pretty Soon : New Grading Contest!!!

270 posts in this topic

Contest will go through as planned.

First book to be posted Monday night on the 22nd.

Sorry for this on/off BS, but I promise to see this thing through till there is a winner.

Also. There will be bonus points awarded if anyone picks the PLOD. Only 1 guess per player. The points awarded will be determined soon.

yay.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif

A side of effect of the delay that wasn't a delay is that JC has taken a hiatus, so there goes 3/4 of the complaints. grin.gif

By the time this is over I believe Nik should be entitled to a new custom title.

Suggestions anyone???

Kissing up is allowed....but I doubt it will get you special treatment in the contest. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

3/4? More like 4/3.

Just remember that 5 out ouf 4 people have trouble with fractions

not to mention spelling . . . 27_laughing.gifinsane.gif

Double 893whatthe.gif Comicdonna, that's a very generous donation. 893applaud-thumb.gif
These forums are something I treasure very much. They give me something other than my family to look forward to every day after work. I have learned so much. I have been blessed with two issues of this book, so I figured what to heck!

BTW I can't grade scans worth a 893censored-thumb.gif so I won't be much of a threat to other contestants.

Mike

Double 893whatthe.gif Comicdonna, that's a very generous donation. 893applaud-thumb.gif
These forums are something I treasure very much. They give me something other than my family to look forward to every day after work. I have learned so much. I have been blessed with two issues of this book, so I figured what to heck!

BTW I can't grade scans worth a 893censored-thumb.gif so I won't be much of a threat to other contestants.

Mike

But is it tax deductible ?? confused-smiley-013.gif27_laughing.gif

Starting a liitle early because of the sheer amount of people playing. Breakdown over in the Grading/Restoration Forum.

Book 1 will be posted shortly.