• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trouble #1

80 posts in this topic

I think they're supposed to be rising seniors in high school, so they're 18.

But take Cho's artwork with a grain of salt. He LOVES big breasts (and he can't deny....), so you never know. Frank's a bit odd.

I think they're supposed to be rising seniors in high school, so they're 18.

But take Cho's artwork with a grain of salt. He LOVES big breasts (and he can't deny....), so you never know. Frank's a bit odd.

Donut busting out with the Sir Mix-A-Lot references... blush.gifblush.gifblush.gif

Man I miss the tv show he did in the early days of UPN, The Watcher... cool.gif

Who the hell are the 2 on the cover? confused-smiley-013.gif

The 2 girls or the 2 big breasts? confused.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif New day sucka!

The two on the cover are best friends, Mary (blonde, prudish) and May (fiery redhead, bit more promiscuous of the pair).

They are, I beleive, seniors in HS and working summer jobs at a posh Hamptons resort in order to buy cars (or a van) and also to hook up with two borthers they know from the old forest Hills neighborhood. Trouble 2 ends up with a shicker of a scene where Richard (Parker? )hooks up with (Aunt?) MAY!!!!

Could Peter (Spidey) really have been Ben's kid all along? How messed up would that be? Seems plausible if Mary finds out her good pal May is giving it up to Richard and decides to hook up with Ben to get even... 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

In spite of all the continuity issues (Now the Hillside Strangler references may just be misunderstood or placed there to throw you off - there is a Hillside, Queens NY and I was thinking of this more than the LA killing cousins)

I'm still anticipating a tie in to Spider-Man's "origins"

"Face it Tiger - you've always wanted to see Aunt May naked!"

Close enough??

auntmay3.jpg

HUbba hubba

After reading USM 45 this week, and seeing this post, I realize why Peter sprinted up the stairs at the thought of going out on a "date" with his dear aunt May... what a luckyy guy insane.gif

Old nekkid lady bump - Trouble 3 came out today! Spoilers to come

OMG...issue #3 was utter and total blasphemy if these are "really" Peter's parents and step-parents...I hope we find out at the end of issue #5 that Ben & Richard's last name is really "Smith" or "Jones" and not "Parker".

There is NO WAY I am accepting this as part of "official" Marvel continuity!!

Gene

I didn't know that Aunt May was such a skank.

I'll never be able to look at the old bird without thinking of her as tainted.

Kev

LMAO. There's no way in hell, I'd ever buy that book but you guys make it damn entertaining. Keep it coming! HA!!!!

893applaud-thumb.gif

Old nekkid lady bump - Trouble 3 came out today! Spoilers to come

OMG...issue #3 was utter and total blasphemy if these are "really" Peter's parents and step-parents...I hope we find out at the end of issue #5 that Ben & Richard's last name is really "Smith" or "Jones" and not "Parker".

There is NO WAY I am accepting this as part of "official" Marvel continuity!!

Gene

Agreed! What a piece of garbage. The book gets worse and worse! Issue #3, "Aunt May" is getting busy on every other page! And w/ different guys! I'm w/ you on this one Gene. NO WAY is this Marvel continuity!!!!

Chris

When I posted about this last week, no one believed me... confused-smiley-013.gif

I'm just glad I don't have to pay for the privilege of reading it.

Scary thing is, in my shop this book is outselling 5 titles that date back to the Silver Age... 893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif893whatthe.gif

It's currently outselling Thor, Iron Man, Wonder Woman, Flash, and Fantastic Four... confused-smiley-013.gif

It's currently outselling Thor, Iron Man, Wonder Woman, Flash, and Fantastic Four... confused-smiley-013.gif

How many of those have an issue number as low as "# 3" this month?

(The title is sometimes secondary to the almighty issue number.)

Looks like those books better get some Trouble!

Thor - forget this Lord of Asgard/Earth stuff. The God of Thunder heads down to Cancun to host wet t-shirt contests. "Verily the cups runneth over..." Thor: Lord of the Beach

Iron Man - time to put the Playboy in this playboy! Stark decides to start publishing men's magazines and decides to "screen" all eligible applicants for photoshoots himself. Taking a nod from Hef, Stark has 10 girls sleep in his bed every night.... he isn't called Iron Man for nothing... and they all get their own armor.

Wonder Woman.... Diana can't decide who she wants... Superman or Batman... so she carries on affairs with them both at the same time.

Flash - is it over yet? The Scarlet Streakster...

Fantastic Four - Sue starts to cheat with Ben, Reed starts to cheat with Johnny (time to stir up another Rawhide Kid controversy!) ... Trouble ensues when Johnny and Reed sue for custody over Franklin!