• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

San Diego Con Guests:Halle Berry, Hugh Jackman, Angelina Jolie...

5 posts in this topic

For those of you planning to attend or are thinking of attending, here are some of the big name stars who will be there promoting upcoming movies.

Halle Berry promoting Gothika, Angelina Jolie: Tomb Raider 2,

Hugh Jackman & Kate Beckinsale: Van Helsing, Quentin Tarantino along with cast members Darryl Hannah, David Carradine, Michael Madsen, & Michael Jai White (Spawn) : Kill Bill.

Also appearing will be people such as Stan Winston, Rob Zombie, Eliza Dushka, Mark Hammill, Joss Whedon, Stan Lee, Edward James Olmos, the cast of Farscape, Robert Englund, Kevin Smith, Sam Raimi, Al Gough & Miles Millar (Smallville producers) along with one or two major cast members, plus the proverbial many, many, more.

So if you want to take a break from looking for those high grade raw copies of key silver or bronze comics, take a look around and enjoy the con.

By the way, do to exhibitor demand, they've expanded the dealers room again. It will now be over 450,000 square feet. So bring your jet packs, motorized skateboards, and any other mode of transportation, because there will be alot of walking going on.

Maybe I can get her to walk the floor with me....

Wife gave me the OK, honest,

QUOTE:

" Yes dear, if you can get Halle to walk around the con

with you, it's quite allright with me....."

I sense some sarcasm.

Had Elvira sit at my table here in Houston at

a con at the George R. Brown con center in

'91. Ms. Peterson was very cool with all the

attention. Very nice lady.

Wife still argues with me on whether "they're real or not".

They are.... blush.gif