• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Spider-Man: Reign

77 posts in this topic

Forget the religious types-- I'm more worried about various fowl for those that live in rural areas.

Remember, if your chicken tries to take the book-- choke your chicken.

and if your pet monkey tries to steal it then you might have to spank the monkey

"If you jerk it, they will come."

27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gif27_laughing.gifgrin.gifgrin.gif I love you guys.

We shouldn't be giving poor Mr. Andrews such a HARD time about the matter in question. I'm sure when he drew the panel he thought he would GET OFF with it no problem. Obviously, that notion is wrong. Alot of board MEMBERS now think he's a WANKER and had no business PULLING A BONER like showing PARKER'S PETER in the panel. SCHLONG story short, we probably shouldn't KEEP IT UP like we have been. Let the poor guy move past this incident.

I think I *finally* have it out of my system.

hasn't sold out by me, still a stack of at least 30 at the LCS.

I can't believe I am saying this, but we really needed a post from JC here to settle you guys down... foreheadslap.gifgrin.gif

Let him come in..

I doubt this thread will go limp

Forget the religious types-- I'm more worried about various fowl for those that live in rural areas.

Remember, if your chicken tries to take the book-- choke your chicken.

and if your pet monkey tries to steal it then you might have to spank the monkey

I would join in but I don't want to toot my own horn

Let's all stop jerking each other around, and get back on topic here, this thread has become long, and still hassen't got anywhere. And as for Conners, guess he was to old and coulden't get himself going anymore. Either that he just dried up, and withered. frown.gif

Read this in store and did not pick it up. Its a very lame DK so far. Id rather read some sort of Spiderman the End then this or is this basically that? I am sure the book will pick up, but I utterly have no interest in this I had hoped it would tie into JMS future storyline with his new costume and such but doesnt look that way. There are at least 50 copies still at my local shop so maybe Diamond sold out on orders, but they arent selling out here locally. Iron Fist on the other hand because it was order very low has sold it on all 3 local shops here.