• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

just missed it...TTA #93. oh well...

25 posts in this topic

Well...I am a little more tolerant than most on slightly off-centered books but look at this 9.8 on eBay. I know it's not a Marvel but come on! It's worse than my Dr. Strange 1 CGC 9.8 that I sold cheap!

kamandi13045.jpg

Huh? I thought you got the TTA 89 CGC 9.6 from me?

Damn you, man! Is there any book you don't have?????? 893frustrated.gif

Chris

Yep...all the major Marvel keys! insane.gif

Here's another book you don't have ....(yet hehehehe)

27_laughing.gifsumo.gif27_laughing.gifsumo.gif27_laughing.gifsumo.gif27_laughing.gifsumo.gif27_laughing.gifsumo.gif27_laughing.gifsumo.gif27_laughing.gif

greggylove.jpg

27_laughing.gifsumo.gif27_laughing.gifsumo.gif27_laughing.gifsumo.gif27_laughing.gifsumo.gif27_laughing.gifsumo.gif27_laughing.gifsumo.gif27_laughing.gif

Huh? I thought you got the TTA 89 CGC 9.6 from me?

Damn you, man! Is there any book you don't have?????? 893frustrated.gif

Chris

Yep...all the major Marvel keys! insane.gif

Here's another book you don't have ....(yet hehehehe)

greggylove.jpg

Bwa-ha-ha-ha! Yes, it will get back to Greggy eventually! You did remember to sign it, I hope......

Chris

Wow - I sold one of these a year ago for $400.

Maybe there really is a crash.

(mine did have white pages - but i wouldn't think that would bump it another $125).

I love this book - it's way to cheap in guide (but then again aren't a lot of things).