• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB The stuff that everyone seems to have at shows

4 posts in this topic

I want to buy a couple of long boxes full of kid friendly books to donate to a hospital for kids to read when they are in clinic getting chemo. Kid Stuff, like Richie Rich, Archie, etc, etc. You know the kinds of things that are in the quarter bins at shows. I am thinking a couple hundred bucks worth. I had posted this in Comics General thinking it might get more traffic but I got zero response. ANYBODY? I live in the NYC area so I would pick them up if you are local. I think it is too expensive to ship.

Thanks,

Bob Cudequest

I came accross your message, and I just had to reply. You likely would get more responses if you change the title of your post. How about WANTED FOR PURCHASE - BOOKS FOR CHARITY? Something that will get poeple's attention. I like where your head is at, and this may help you to get more replies.

I came accross your message, and I just had to reply. You likely would get more responses if you change the title of your post. How about WANTED FOR PURCHASE - BOOKS FOR CHARITY? Something that will get poeple's attention. I like where your head is at, and this may help you to get more replies.

I did not know what to put as a header. I am looking for a fair deal on books that a lot of people have but do not pay much attention to and here is a way for something good to become of them. I would advertise for specific titles but I do not know what is out there in moderns as I do not collect from that genre.