• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Greggy's got a girl!!

34 posts in this topic

That's actually pretty cool...

Steve's a good guy, has all kinds of weird stuff. I have to spend at least a half hour at his booth whenever I see him at shows because he has the kinds of junk cool things you just don't see everyday. And he can pretty much charge whatever he wants for it, because you won't find it on every table.

So greggy... where's the pic of you with your new girlfriend? tongue.gif

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it sure beats having to dress up those darned inflatable dolls that don't really look like Wonder Woman at all, I guess.

And it confirms he's not a breast man... Seems he prefers them flat-chested... blush.gif

ROFLMAO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well, it sure beats having to dress up those darned inflatable dolls that don't really look like Wonder Woman at all, I guess.

And it confirms he's not a breast man... Seems he prefers them flat-chested... blush.gif

Flat-chested and bulge-crotched... but that's Greggy's OTHER disturbing infatuation. confused.gifshocked.gif

That's actually pretty cool...

Steve's a good guy, has all kinds of weird stuff. I have to spend at least a half hour at his booth whenever I see him at shows because he has the kinds of junk cool things you just don't see everyday. And he can pretty much charge whatever he wants for it, because you won't find it on every table.

So greggy... where's the pic of you with your new girlfriend? tongue.gif

Haven't received it yet! This was the larger version that I saw in Diego last year. The one that I bought earlier was the friggin' minature version.

Mmmm....now I know who I will be cold cocking in San Diego now! cool.gif

Mmmm....now I know who I will be cold cocking in San Diego now! cool.gif

Yea, so do we. Her name is Wonder Woman! 893whatthe.gif

Yeah...I have your costume ready! tongue.gif

I believe the correct speling is "Biatch" - get wid' da' program!

Screw you gramps or I'll make a visit to your work! goodevil.gif

Bring it on, homey! Or should I say honey?

Headlines on the San Francisco Chronicle?

"Massacre at the Blue Shield office - Known mafia associate one of the seriously injured" 27_laughing.gif

"Massacre at the Blue Shield office - Known mafia associate one of the seriously injured"

But not yet dead. And capable of giving orders and instructions.

You will be jailed like Capone and the Teflon Don. You will realiize that the made men in prison have no cred anymore. You will be someone's new girlfriend soon! blush.gif

"Massacre at the Blue Shield office - Known mafia associate one of the seriously injured"

You will be jailed like Capone and the Teflon Don. You will realiize that the made men in prison have no cred anymore. You will be someone's new girlfriend soon! blush.gif

You will realize that the term "made men" uttered from one considerably younger than my near 53 years carries little weight - for the truly Made Men are capable of finely dicing both onion and garlic to be incorporated into the guard-supplied fresh roma tomatoes. But for those who prefer a Bolognese over a Marinara? I fear it is Greggy-Meat that will supply the difference.

You will realize that the term "made men" uttered from one considerably younger than my near 53 years carries little weight - for the truly Made Men are capable of finely dicing both onion and garlic to be incorporated into the guard-supplied fresh roma tomatoes. But for those who prefer a Bolognese over a Marinara? I fear it is Greggy-Meat that will supply the difference. [/quote}

Stop mentioning food again fool! Sigh...POV's recovered from his flu! 893censored-thumb.gif