• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Paid Comics CS Members Feature

9 posts in this topic

• Administrator

Nah, that's good at the moment. I'm thinking there's a bug in here somewhere that needs to be nailed down. It works on the numbers we've been using, but we're going to need to trace through some of these non-working numbers to find out what's up.

Thanks,

Arch

How about listing Pedigree books as such? To see a NM 9.6 and know it's the Mile High copy would be nice for those people that look for pedigrees like I do???

If someone is selling a non slabbed pedigree book it would be nice to know that the book has already been slabbed?? Good fraud protection.

I checked it out and it works. However, the information it gives is what is on the label. So whats the big deal? I was hoping to see some of the grading comments on my Batman 40 graded 9.0 Detailed information on the book, especally when you might be camparing it against another 9.0 Batman 40!!

I was really hoping that the graders' notes would be included in this information. Otherwise, this information is pretty much USELESS as it just RE-displays what is already on the label.

Also, three graders grade each book. If all three grades could be shown in the description, that would extremely helpful as well.

Brent