• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

What's your background picture on your computer ?

48 posts in this topic

Be sure to click on the links and take a look at the full size version of these pictures.......especially the "Earth at Night" one. It's big enough that you might even be able to locate your home city on it. cool.gif

I've had the pic for a while it's pretty cool....

But you can't even see my country on the map, let alone any of our cities...

Small is beautiful, but I'm sure you've heard that many times bug blush.gifinsane.gif

Which light is the Luxor? I need to play some craps...

Not sure which is the Luxor......but if you click on the "full size" link in my first post......you can clearly see Las Vegas. smile.gif

I'm afraid to view that picture "full size." My monitor is only a matter of inches, not tens of thousands of miles, in width.

Which light is the Luxor? I need to play some craps...

Not sure which is the Luxor......but if you click on the "full size" link in my first post......you can clearly see Las Vegas. smile.gif

I'm afraid to view that picture "full size." My monitor is only a matter of inches, not tens of thousands of miles, in width.

It's a "full size" picture........not a "life size" one.

It looks like those hawks you're smoking are starting to affect your thinking. insane.gif