• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Buying Back-Issues online

6 posts in this topic

Where does everyone purchase back-issues online? I'm looking for Copper Age to modern. Not look for key issues or highly collectible ones just looking to pickup some issues and series I've missed over the years.

I could probably get most of them in TPB but I prefer to have the actual comics instead of a book.

Where does everyone purchase back-issues online? I'm looking for Copper Age to modern. Not look for key issues or highly collectible ones just looking to pickup some issues and series I've missed over the years.

I could probably get most of them in TPB but I prefer to have the actual comics instead of a book.

If you are not concerned with getting strict NM books, Mile High can be good for Copper/Modern. Wait for one of their discount sales and you can fill a lot of holes inexpensively.

You may want to post a want-list in the marketplace thread here. There's lots of dealers here who would probably be happy to help you find what you're looking for.