• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Post Your Thanks To Secret Santa/Chanukah Harry et al HERE Thread!

80 posts in this topic

your very much welcome

like I told Kenny before, I'd much rather give then receive as being someones secret santa to me is one of the things I most look forward each season, I know Kilty took sometime off the boards for various reasons and I just wanted to let him know there is more to this place then flame wars and personal attacks as I know some damn good people here.

With that said, I can now share my other secret santa gifts as I was a SS for 5 people and this year I based them all on one thing I've embraced over the last year

ART 893applaud-thumb.gif

Each cover recreation was tailored for each persons collecting tastes

Army At War #1

Knights 4

Teen Titans

Batman #498

I had the same artist do all of them for me, he does great work on the cheap, if you want to hit him up for something PM me and I can fill you in.

I'm just glad to make Kilty happy and I hope everyone else gets sexy gifts from their secret santa yay.gif

I know Kilty took sometime off the boards for various reasons and I just wanted to let him know there is more to this place then flame wars and personal attacks as I know some damn good people here.
thumbsup2.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Got mine today. yay.gif A couple of nicely wrapped gifts and a card from a certain forum member from Carlisle England 893scratchchin-thumb.gif Waiting till xmas to open. Is it time yet? insane.gifgrin.gif
yay.gif893applaud-thumb.gif I went with the idea that there is a big kid inside all of us. Hope you enjoy! yay.gif

I just received my Secret Santa gift today from Mutant Keys,and of course I opened it... tongue.gif The entire 5th season of Tales from the Crypt on dvd and a Best Buy gift card! 893applaud-thumb.gifI am a huge TFTC fan(which you must have known from the favorite TV shows thread headbang.gif. Thanks alot Danny,that was really very cool of you thumbsup2.gif.Happy Holidays,Ralph...

Got mine yesterday from Divad...I was thrilled to receive a solid VG/FN copy of Marvel Tales #1 with a printing defect I have never seen before...totally blank inside front, inside back and back covers! 893whatthe.gif

Very cool comic that I have never owned and look forward to reading. Thanks David! thumbsup2.gif

Greg

I, uh, didn't wrap mine. I didn't know it was a requirement. I should've thought of it anyway, but I was trying to get it ready for the mail carrier who was due any minute. sorry.gif On the bright side, my recipient has my permission to denigrate me publicly for this and that will add muchly to the gift. An open season pass, if you will. G'head.

-- Joanna

Thanks, got it today even though you missed a number on my PO Box poke2.gif I'll open it on Sunday or Monday. I can wait. sumo.gif

Thank you to AlexH (Santa Ho) for some wonderful Toon Tumblers

The kids will love them and I especially like the Archie.

I got my package out a little late, but it's on it's way......