• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

WTB: Phantom Stranger #18, and #30, one modern.

3 posts in this topic

Greetings all and happy holidays!

Standard post-H2G Info :

I probably wouldn't qualify to be cool enough to get a Trusted Member Icon, but I pay people and I treat the other principles in a transaction with respect and always leave feedback - and I actually respond to PM's (which even from my limited time here, I can already tell is not exactly standard even if you were the one who initiated a potential transaction). I have dealt with a half dozen or so members here who should have nothing negative to say about the experience.

You will be payed via paypal and I require a seller to have the ability to send comics via priority/confirmation and in a box. I can't receive Fed Ex or UPS.

What I'm Looking for:

Phantom Stranger#18 and #30 - raw is fine because I'm not looking to pay for more than your slabbing fee, I'm looking for nicely centered copies with good eye appeal from 9.2+ (preferably a 9.4) with a PQ of at least OW/W.

I'm also looking for a Runaways#1 (first series) - I'm pretty much looking for a flawless copy.

In none of those 3 am I looking for anything that even hints - leans towards, hovers around , or is borderline VF.

Thank you very much! thumbsup2.gif