• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC 100 pagers
3 3

1,414 posts in this topic

Does anyone know the GPA on a batman 237 in 9.8? It's already hit close to 500 dollars...

No GPA info on it... the only sale listed is for the 9.6:

(9.6) - 643.00 - - 643.00 - Jul 2005 National P 1 1971 1

Have fun!!!

It's the only one in census... should attract a nice premium!

John 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

My only 100 pager. I remember laughing at my dealer buddy for trying to sell me this book. Of course I really didn't understand the history of this issue and it sat unbagged on a filing cabinet for a month. Then, while I was at the shop, this guy came in and freaked out over this book. I then decided to buy the book for $120. About 15 minutes later, that guy walked back in w/ $200 for the book. I really lucked out. It's funny how a book I laughed at is now one of my favorites.

ls5.jpg

Thanks. I lost out on the DC100PSS #4 and I had the money. I didn't own a copy... While Pages; perfectly centered; almost no wear on the outer cover. Might be a candidate for a 9.4 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

cloud9.gif Very happy with my purchase. thumbsup2.gif