• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC 100 pagers
3 3

1,414 posts in this topic

Ouch! flowerred.gif

Hey ice still have that WH #38 CGC 9.4 you wanna part with?

PM me.

The one he paid over $300 for? 27_laughing.gif

Pete,

I'll GIVE you my 9.4 copy if icefires and I can come to an agreement for me to purchase his 9.8 copy. popcorn.gif

Do you think it's probably chilly in Hades?

Pete,

I'll GIVE you my 9.4 copy if icefires and I can come to an agreement for me to purchase his 9.8 copy. popcorn.gif

Grider, PM me your address so I can send you the 9.4. I don't need it.

I DID pay $625 for the Rosa 9.8. It's currently not for sale at any price.

I don't remember what I paid for the 9.4, but I don't think it was anywhere near $300. It was a long time ago.....Greggy apparently tracks my purchases; I don't write them down on my spreadsheet. I just remember a few of the big ones like the WH 9.8.

Maybe Greggy could send me a list so I can add up what I paid for my collection.

27_laughing.gif

Pete,

I don't remember what I paid for the 9.4, but I don't think it was anywhere near $300. It was a long time ago.....Greggy apparently tracks my purchases; I don't write them down on my spreadsheet. I just remember a few of the big ones like the WH 9.8.

Maybe Greggy could send me a list so I can add up what I paid for my collection.

27_laughing.gif

Don't need to track your collection. Couldn't care less about your purchases. I did sell you the book so I did have a general idea about what it sold for. Why don't you tell me what I've upgraded in the last year, as you seem to keep such good records. 27_laughing.gif

Pete,

27_laughing.gif

Don't need to track your collection. Couldn't care less about your purchases. I did sell you the book so I did have a general idea about what it sold for. Why don't you tell me what I've upgraded in the last year, as you seem to keep such good records. 27_laughing.gif

Thanks for the update. I knew there was a reason I was giving it away. yeahok.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif

There's a price for everything.

True.

But my price would put you in jail for the rest of your life.

So we will just leave it at "It's not for sale."