• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC 100 pagers
3 3

1,414 posts in this topic

What is it about you 100page collectors that make you so competetive? What is this big attraction to 100 pagers? this aura that drives you.

What is it about you 100page collectors that make you so competetive? What is this big attraction to 100 pagers? this aura that drives you.

You can't describe it. You feel it. You enjoy it. You live it.

- A crazy horror collector

I think I have a grand total of about 11 DC 100 Pagers with about 4 doubles in lesser shape. (All the JLA's with doubles and 1 Action and about 4 WF's. ) And I doubt any of the ones I consider in "nice" shape are a 9.4. Impressive lot everyone.

BB117.jpg

SF165-1.jpg

Tarzan232-1.jpg

I think I just heard the sound of Icefires wetting himself.

Glad to see you're feeling better today Deathlok. hi.gif

I'm actually really happy with my "Lame" collection that I recently entered into the registry. I no longer have delusions of competing with the big guys (Greggy, Grider, Joker).

Does anyone know who "get in my belly" (ebay id) is? He has bought many high grade 100 pagers. It would be nice to see him put his collection in the registry.