• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC 100 pagers
3 3

1,414 posts in this topic

Rick.. why don't you lay off the guy.. he's had his tiff with Greggy.... you can let Greggy fight his own battles.. the man is being polite and contributing .. quit trolling already screwy.gif
Are you still mad, because you couldn't figure out that the green shaded areas were the top census grades?

snagitdc100050907resizedandcropped.png

Obsessive-Compulsive screwy.gif

thank God. good work, icefires thumbsup2.gif

Neurotic Psychosis. screwy.gif

that's the pot calling the kettle black! yeeeeikes

Rick.. why don't you lay off the guy.. he's had his tiff with Greggy.... you can let Greggy fight his own battles.. the man is being polite and contributing .. quit trolling already screwy.gif

I enjoy Rick's posts. Rick, I have been extremely busy the past few days, and

I normally thank you for each post. I am sorry I have been been unable to do that,so, thank you for your posts.

I enjoy Rick's posts. Rick, I have been extremely busy the past few days, and

I normally thank you for each post. I am sorry I have been been unable to do that,so, thank you for your posts.

I'm glad someone appreciates the unstable humor I provide. acclaim.gif

Thanks joker. Hey have you picked up anything new?

You've been quiet lately.

Ever danced in the pale moon light? I always ask that of my prey. stooges.gif

Edited by grider67

No but I found some batman rejects in my closet and I'm selling them....I've made about 300 bucks so far. I'm always looking for 9.8's. I've been watching some 9.6's but I'm holding out. I still think most of these will turn up in 9.8 eventually. That way I never feel like I have to upgrade.