• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

DC 100 pagers
3 3

1,414 posts in this topic

Yeah, maybe I shouldn't have opened my big mouth. And not said anything to you guys about it. Oh well. It!
We already knew about the books, fool. Get your junk yet?

you sound like a seller......

This Comiclink auction is a no reserve auction, yes?

If I'm a seller, why wouldn't I place a bid on my own book for the minimum price I am willing to sell it for, effectively creating a "reserve"? (shrug)

Second, the thing I hate about the registry is that anyone (like Panzera) can see what books I need. What is to stop a seller with knowledge of who needs what from driving the price up higher by bidding on his own books?

You can obscure your registry set so no one but you can see what books you need or don't need.

If I'm a seller, why wouldn't I place a bid on my own book for the minimum price I am willing to sell it for, effectively creating a "reserve"? (shrug)

Second, the thing I hate about the registry is that anyone (like Panzera) can see what books I need. What is to stop a seller with knowledge of who needs what from driving the price up higher by bidding on his own books?

You can obscure your registry set so no one but you can see what books you need or don't need.
Juststopit.DoyouWANTastrike? that

I don't believe that bit of info was for your benefit, Mr. Loey.

I believe I've show enough disdain for you tonight. (worship)

I believe I've show enough disdain for you tonight. (worship)
I believe that I'm set for life.

I obscured it yesterday. Thanks.

There was only one book in the set worth bragging about anyway.... zzz